Navigation

Friday, December 06, 2013

Reaching out to the community for my friend and his dog. #Justice4Perry

My friend Moose has the most adorable little stinker named Perry.

Perry was attacked by a bigger, meaner dog at the dog park today.  The dog's owner gave Moose a fake name and did not show up at the vet as she promised.  Luckily Moose was able to snap a picture of her car.

It's a blue jeep liberty with Maryland plates.  This occurred in Winterplace Park in Salisbury, Maryland, on Friday morning.

Here is a picture of her vehicle.


My dog was attacked in Winterplace park this morning by a pitbull owned by a lady driving this jeep. My dog will be okay eventually, but the lady gave a fake name & said she would meet me at the vet. Thankfully, I had the good sense to snap a pic of her vehicle because she didn't do as she said. The incident has been reported to the police and they are trying to track her down. If anyone knows of a lady that drives theJeep Liberty pictured and has a pitbull named BooBoo & a husky mix 
-Moose's Facebook post.

The incident has been reported to the police, but we are still reaching out to the community to help get Perry the justice he deserves.  I hate for the other dog to have to be put down, but people need to keep dogs that cannot handle the dog park at home.

If you know this woman, please message me, or tweet @ahudoin on twitter!