Navigation

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Photobook: Spring in Newark

I've been documenting some of the random things that have been going on since our move.  This summer, I hope to get downtown and take a look at some of the cool shops there.  In the meantime, here are some cool pictures of Spring in Newark (and my kids):


Oswald playing with his new tennis ball.


Cute Owl Nails I saw in the Dollar Store 


Our backyard first thing in the morning.


Mid-afternoon


The burger shack Toast took me to when he came to visit.


One of the best selfies I've ever taken.


Dinner at Iron Hill Brewery 


Dinner at Iron Hill Brewery 


Silly Car Selfies


New Flips


Happy Cat


Happy Kat


Someone threw out a NICE book case.  Ours now.


Used our old one for my nail polish :)


Pup enjoying the sunny spring days.


My parents brought Feyonce and I Easter baskets!


Some old pictures of my Grandpa during WWII.


Oswald enjoying a nice day


Spaz enjoying a nice day.


Sun Baby!


Someone on Reddit drew Oswald!!


Spring has sprung!


Spring has sprung!


Spring has sprung!


Spring has sprung!


Spring has sprung! 


Spring has sprung!


Spring has sprung!


Spring has sprung!


Spring has sprung!


Jugganaut and Pepper visiting with Spaz


Oswald!


Pepper and the kids.


Pepper and the kids.


what kind of tree is this?


The flowers look like daisies!


Its really pretty!


Funny Delaware Vanity Plate.


Feyonce attempted to get Oswald up for a walk with his giant lion.  It didn't work.


At Timothy's Pub. 


Worst. Hider. Ever.


Mmmmm Ice Cream!


Too Early for Oswalds!


Sleep fail?


Hunting for hair ties!


Cat is not amused.


Sulking!


Chasing bugs.


Derp.


Sunshine!


Helping me unpack!


Daylight Savings Time.  Too early for Oswald.


*sigh*
I'm never getting out of the car, am I?


Save-the-Dates to my friend's wedding in October!


Antiquing. 


Cute bulldog hood ornament.


At my going away party.


At my going away party.


When Oswald was sick.


When Oswald was sick.

Soon, I'll try to get to the Wilmington Zoo, Brandywine park, and downtown Newark.  Less pictures of the kids... more pictures of fun stuff and beautiful scenery, I promise!