Navigation

Sunday, April 05, 2015

What's New in Hobbiton?

Hello Hobbits!

I've been absent for a while, I know, but I promise I will try to be better about blogging more regularly if you'll be better about reading.  Ha-ha!  I digress...

The move to Delaware is starting to agree with me -- I am making some friends, finally!! -- and I've got a little more time to devote to my various passions.  I've recently become obsessed with Dumpster Diving, and through that, interior design.  Nearly everything is my house is second hand, so it's a real challenge making all of those finds come together and look nice.  A challenge, but a fun one.  I thought I would start incorporating that into my blog. The only thing that has me hesitating is that taste is subjective and people can be really nasty about things that aren't to their taste.  Of course, I am saying that after my most recent project was belittled by Reddit (a site I have a love/hate relationship with), so perhaps I'll have better luck on my very own website.

I've also gotten more into cooking!  Every week, D and I host our friends for a day of fun, video games, food and good cheer!  8-15 people fill our house, and I make a big meal for all of us, and we just have a good ol'time.  This has given me ample time to perfect some recipes.  I look forward to sharing them with you.

Stay tuned for more projects, recipes, and general awesomeness!